Great new Kettlebell and lifting gloves!


23 September 2010

My new KB routine!

I back in the gym !! This will be my new routine:

Don't try this at home or anywhere without knowing how to do these exercises. If possible work with a Certified Kettlebell instructor.....RKC, HKC or if possible Steve Maxwell. I'm planning to get certified by Steve as soon as he gives a class that I'll be able to attend.


Monday: Light
Tuesday: Bodyweight/ TRX exercises
Wednesday: Medium
Thursday: Bodyweight/ TRX exercises
Friday: Heavy
Joint/Mobility Movements:
Neck, shoulders, wrists, waist, hips, knees, ankles

16kg KB Warmup: (30sec in a clockwise direction, then counter-clockwise)
1. Around the Body Pass
2. Halos
3. Figure 8s
4. Good Morning Stretch (10 reps)
5. Turkish Get Up (3 reps L/R)

Light: (3 Rounds) 120sec rest between rounds
1 Round
16kg Single Arm Swings Left (10 reps)
16kg Single Arm Swings Right (10 reps)
16kg Alternating Swings (10 reps)
16kg Snatches Left (5 reps)
16kg Snatches Right (5 reps)

Medium: (3 Rounds) 120sec rest between rounds
1 Round
16kg Alternating Swings (10 reps)
16kg Squats (10 reps)
16kg Hot Potato
16kg Alternating Swings (10 reps)
16kg Hot Potato
16kg Swing Squats (10 reps)

Heavy: (3 rounds) 120sec rest between rounds
1 Round
24kg 2Hand Arm Swings (10 reps)
24kg Deadlifts (10 reps)
24kg 1Hand Arm Swings Left (5 reps)
24kg 1Hand Arm Swings Right (5 reps)
16kg Squat Thrusts (10 reps)
16/24kg Uneven Farmers Walk
16/24kg Uneven Renegade Rows

Cool Down:
Legs over-the-head rolls to standing position
Yoga pushup to arched back stretch
Hip Flexor stretch
Bodyweight Exercises: (10 Reps, 3 rounds)
Burpee to Legs over-the-head rolls to standing position
Handstand prep Pushups
TRX Exercieses:
TRX Pendulums
TRX Lunging Knee raises L/R
TRX Chest Press
TRX Atomic pushups
TRX Standup Leaning Pull-ups

1 comment:

Guillermo said...

Hi there, my name is Guillermo, I am the owner of theworkoutblog.com, and I found your website, after I tracked down someone who had stolen my blog content, I also found that your blog content was also copied word by word and pasted, this is the link to the site that copied your content: http://www.connectfit.com/blogs/chris/My-new-KB-routine

I have contacted the website owner and asked to remove my content from his site, as this has negatively affected my Google rankings, and you may want to look into it.

It was nice finding your blog though, and I will be subscribing.