Great new Kettlebell and lifting gloves!


25 July 2010

My Gym!

My Kettlebell Gym


This is what my current gym looks like minus the TRX and BOSU. I have 4 competition style Kettlebells, and some Dragon Door kettlebells as well. I started using competition kettlebells when I first started training, but now prefer the Dragon Door since they are more compact and geared HardStyle Kettlebell training as taught by the HKC and RKC certifications. I do like using the competition KB's for two handed swings and when introducing people to the kettlebell for the first few times (smoother handle and bright colors seam to keep them interested and coming back).

I currently like using two kettlebells (16kg Dragon Door) for most of my work. As I get stronger I'll start doing more work with the 24kg. Before my hamstring injury, I was up to about 67 snatches with the 24kg in 5 minutes, but my form still needed some work. It has been (at least) 3 weeks, since I've trained, and my strength and conditioning has gone down a lot. I hope to be back training regularly this week.....Hamstring permitting. Meanwhile, keep focused and keep training!

1 comment:

geongia said...

This is Awesome! Thank you so much.

Excellent post. Very valuable information! Congratulations.


aerobics