Great new Kettlebell and lifting gloves!


10 April 2007

Back in the gym!


Today, I made it back in the gym for the 2nd time this week. Since volleyball season has started I'll be in the gym at least 4 days a week for volleyball. I don't plan on hitting the weights as hard as before, until volleyball season is over.

My eating plan is still chaotic, I'm eating okay (watch what I eat), not excessive or anything but I'm not eating 6 meals a day like I had been before.......mainly because of laziness. Also, not paying attention to how much protein I'm eating (I'm eating less protein and more carbs I'm supposed to be). Also, still short on water. Did drink about 1.5 liters today but had two cups of coffee as well. I'll have to put down another liter before I go to bed.

All in all, I felt pretty good on the volleyball court, but tomorrow will be the real test. We'll be doing a tough practice with a lot of non-stop drills and then play a couple scrimmage games to finish up.......getting ready for our weekend tournament. If I'm not eating right (getting enough of the right foods) or staying properly hydrated, tomorrow's practice will let me know!

Hope every reading this is back in the gym (if you took a break), and if you didn't take a break then....... Way to keep getting it done!

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Glad to see a post and that you are getting back in the swing. You are looking great (if that's a recent photo), but being off your diet and the water issue may cause you problems tomorrow. I hope not.

I'll be waiting to see what happens after the big workout tomorrow. Good luck Dad!

Sandee said...

I have a request:

I have been nominated for “Best Humor Blog” over at Blogger’s Choice Awards. I would appreciate your vote. Sign up is easy and it’s FREE. Thank you in advance.

http://www.bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/3382

Rcube said...

Thanks Comedy+ still working on getting back on track!

"Best Humor Blog" huh, no problem, your blog is where I go for a good laugh!

Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

uggghh i read top down.... no wonder your so tired. as hard as you work you need that protein and water. Hugs man. take care of yourself other very important people are depending on you.