Great new Kettlebell and lifting gloves!


27 April 2011

Kettlebell workouts going well!

I've been really making some progress with my Kettlebell work. I now can do a Turkish Get-up with a 32kg x1 left and right......and I haven't practiced with anything heavier than a 16kg. I'm also up to 60sets on my VO2max day, I could actually do more but my hands have had enough by the time I reach 60 sets..... So, I ordered some new gloves and I'll be giving a review on them as soon as they arrive.

I'll be blogging more about my workouts and posting some more pictures soon. Hopefully, I'll be posting some workout videos of some of my routines too.

Until then "Let's get it done!"

4 comments:

bob said...

Its a nice and interesting post for US.
New Era of Fashion Men's RL Polo JacketsPolo-search presents effortlessly balancing rugged military inspiration with a modern SaddleBrown Label perspective, the trim-fitting Mack bomber jacket; This is designed with authentic detailing in channel-stitched filled microfiber for lightweight protection from the elements,Long sleeves with vented elbows featuring a ribbed-knit interior and snap-tab closures at the cuffs.

bob said...

Its a nice and interesting post for us.Make your summer extra special with topfashionelite.com which is offering a superb collection of bikinis and swimsuits. Check out topfashionelite.com today and book your range of swimsuits that match your personality. There is a great range and variety of colors, types and finish of swimsuits. With the hottest range of Juicy Couture swimsuits you will never be able to rest in peace without grabbing a few of the products for yourself.

Fitness and Workout said...

Fitness every day and life become better.

san antonio gyms said...

Hi Bob,
Kettlebell exercises targets all our major muscle groups and provide us effective core and cardio workout in less than 30 minutes. Kettlebell workout involves a circuit that gets our heart pumping while it strengthens muscles.