Great new Kettlebell and lifting gloves!


13 July 2010

New start with Kettlebells!


After a layoff of 3 years, I'm finally back to getting in shape! With the help of Kettlebells, I'll be getting in the best shape of my life.

So far, I have already lost 2 inches in my waist while completely changing my body composition in only 3 months of using kettlebells! I started at 90kg and ending up at 90kg (197lbs), while going from just over 16.5% body fat to 12.4%!

I was so motivated that I attended and became a Certified HKC (Hardstyle Kettlebell Challenge) trainer, and will be working on obtaining the RKC (Russian Kettlebell Challenge) certification within a year.

This blog will cover my training and progress (to that goal) while hopefully giving you the inspiration to create and meet you own fitness goals!

Happy training!

No comments: