Great new Kettlebell and lifting gloves!


16 May 2007

Done with volleyball.....

It's been awhile since I've posted here......... Played my final volleyball game for the season Monday. My knees are very happy about that. Will have to work on strengthening them as well as loosing some body weight if I want to play again next year. The body weight I played at during my prime was 175lb, right now I'm about 190+. I haven't checked this week, and will put it off until the end of this week, when I post my new stats. I can tell you now they are going to very un-motivating!

I have been slacking on my eating plan. If you were to suggest that I haven't been following a eating plan, since little Zoie's birth, you would be very close to the truth. The cardio, by itself hasn't been enough. I definitely have to get back on track with my resistance training in addition to following my eating plan and continuing regular cardio training. My new pics will not be fun to take but they will be a good motivator and starting point, before getting back on track.


I'll will be starting a new 6 month progress resistance training program (details to follow in another post) that will hit my core muscles as well as progressively strengthening my tendons and support for my joints while adding muscle.

Soon our little Zoie will be running around, and I plan to be a good role model and example (of a healthy lifestyle) when she gets older. So, if you have been slacking lately, no worries, it's a great time to get back on track. If you haven't and are making great progress....good job....keep it up, and prepare to watch me get it done!

3 comments:

Sandee said...

Good to see you back. Now, stick with it. I show up here everyday to see a new post and it's been a long time. I do understand though with Zoie and all.

I will continue to follow your progress as I continue to do my long walks everyday. Great to see you back!

Anonymous said...

hi
i really like both websites very much i check it almost every day! i am not working out much lately but i will get back to it, promise! it motevates me to read about your progress.
I hope i can meet you cute Zoie sometime soon!!!

Rcube said...

Silke,

If you ever make down to Stuttgart your welcome to stay with us and visit little Zoie...Tante Silke, I think Zoie will like the sound of that.