Great new Kettlebell and lifting gloves!


25 April 2007

Nothing but volleyball....

Weighed in for the last time in our "Fat boy contest". Came in at 189lbs and 13.6% bodyfat. Not too bad for slacking off this past month! I have lost some muscle, and but didn't gain any bodyfat either. Had to pay back some of the money I had won, last week but, got back on track this week.

With hours of volleyball everyday this week and a few times last week, plus the great walks we're taking Zoie on.

For now I'll keep playing volleyball and enjoying the California-like weather (of the past few days), and slowing start hitting the weights as volleyball season starts to wind down.

3 comments:

Sandee said...

Yeah...You're back in the saddle. I have missed your workouts and posts concerning your progress. It seems much longer than a month, but I'll take your word for it.

Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

I have been dancing once a week... its brutal but fun. I look forward to your progress. I measured myself the other day. I am too embarased to post my own stats though, even though I was happy to note my hips are smaller than my bustline:) a few years ago I was bottom heavy.

Rcube said...

Mrs. Zigzagman,
Great to hear about your workout efforts and progress! As long as you are seeing positive progress you are doing the right thing. Just keep it up and you'll be posting those stats in no time!