Great new Kettlebell and lifting gloves!


03 April 2007

Didn't make it to the gym....

Okay, didn't make it to the gym, but did do a work out at home. Not quite the same, since I couldn't do my dead lifts but I did get a decent upper body workout. When I do make it back to the gym I'll be doing a new variation of my workout routine. I'll still be doing my heavy lifts, Deadlifts/ Bench press/ Squats but will be cutting out some of the isolation exercises like bicep curls, forearms, tricep extensions, and calves and will be replacing those exercises with 2o minutes of cardio to finish off my routine. So my total workout will take one hour or less total and include 20mins of cardio. This change will hopefully give my the best results in the least amount of time. We see how this strategy works. For now hope your workouts are keeping you fit.

2 comments:

Sandee said...

Glad to see you are back in the saddle. Also am awaiting the results on you new workout system. The cardio is so important.

Sandee said...

Ah, doing baby things I would guess. I'll swing on over to Zoie's blog :)