Great new Kettlebell and lifting gloves!


27 March 2007

Zoie's first day home!

27 Mar 07: Zoie's Day 4

I picked up my Wife and Zoie from the hospital today! I was really glad to see both home. It was a little strange driving home with Zoie in the back seat, the whole time I was wondering if she was okay....also felt I had to drive a little more cautious, since their are a lot of small roads with curves here in germany.

Once home, I fixed lunch and my wife fed Zoie. Other than my wife having to feed Zoie every few hours, and having to change her occasionally through out the day, the day progressed fairly smoothly. My wife and Zoie took a few naps together after feeding.... and of course I got the pics......lol.

Tonight, I'll find out what (about 5) people at work have been telling me....mainly that I'll get less sleep......I still find it hard to believe that I'll be getting that much less sleep (most of the time I get less then 6 hours of sleep, often only an hour or 2 at a time) ........but time will tell.

I do plan on changing my sleep habits.....now I really have to make it to bed at 9pm (before a work day) if I plan on hitting the gym 3 times a week.

Okay, now here come the pics........










2 comments:

Sandee said...

Awwwwwwwwwww, now that is so cute. Is this your first? You look very, very happy.

Rcube said...

Yes, Zoie's our first. Our perfect 10 year anniversary present!5